What if Australia is at grave risk of becoming a fifth world country?
It does seem a bit ‘melodramatic’ to make such a statement doesn’t it?
But what if it’s true?
What can we do?
This situation is a symptom of a people who have come to believe they can look after themselves. A people who don’t think they need their God anymore. A people who have turned away from God.
A people who, even worse than turning away, have spurned and persecuted the man whom God appointed; who had been living amongst them.
For more than seven years warnings were ignored, (for those who don’t read the Bible, so didn’t know what God had to say:
‘If my people, who are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.’ 2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV))
… these warnings were given to the government and the courts of the land many times over the years.
Unlike the newspaper headline ‘It’s too late… can’t avoid ‘economic apocalypse’ Australia can dodge total disaster.
By the persecutors (Australian authorities) humbling themselves, asking the man of God to forgive them, and pleading with him to intervene with God for them.
And if you’re not one of these people you can still do something – petition them to do what they need to do – after all they are supposed to represent the people! They are supposed to serve the people of this great country – they have just forgotten it.
Rest assured, God is merciful and doesn’t want to bring retribution – He much prefers forgiveness.
Do we dismiss this looming calamity with a ‘wave of the hand’, or do we take a few moments to consider – ‘what if’?
It’s a huge risk to airily write it off – put it out of the mind…
The rot is widespread – and there are so many clues…
‘Economic Armageddon – $4 trillion blood bath… the window for action had closed’ — a former Australian government ‘guru’ believes the $4 trillion wipe-out was just the opening act of his apocalyptic prophecy playing out.
What could have caused an ultra conservative person such as John Adams, a former Coalition policy adviser to use such emotive language as ‘the economic earthquake hits’ and we’re heading for economic armageddon’ when writing about Australia’s financial position?
Is it because over 12 months ago, in an article he co-authored ‘It’s too late’: Seven signs Australia can’t avoid economic apocalypse’
Source: Joe Hildebrand and John Adams: .07.07.2017 : https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/its-too-late-seven-signs-australia-cant-avoid-economic-apocalypse/news-story/adb1b93996d48e875abd3877ddde5e24
where he said ‘AUSTRALIA has missed its chance to avoid a potential “economic apocalypse’ that nothing has changed for the better since then?
It seems to have deteriorated even further, a lot further, as he writes in Ten signs we’re heading for ‘economic armageddon’
Source: Frank Chung: 8.02.2018 : https://www.news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/ten-signs-were-heading-for-economic-armageddon/news-story/1b307a7dd620376d0bd8628e015cbf56
‘Apocalypse’ and ‘Armageddon’ are strong, emotive words which are not the normal language of an economist, but these are not normal times.
Perhaps it’s because while Australia is distracted by the ugly death throes of a government that seems to be bent on destroying itself as these hapless politicians cling to an ‘Emperor with no clothes’, this nation is falling apart in so many ways that to list them would take a long time.
So I will attempt to touch the paramount; at least in my opinion.
- Financial – debt has reached a level that, even if the frenzied spending was to stop today, our children, and their children will be paying back this albatross for most of their lives. Australian household debt as a proportion of disposable income continues to climb to a new record high and now stands at 190.4%.
- Legislation – red tape and green tape is strangling business (the only wealth creators), especially small to medium business which is the main employer and innovator.
Bureaucracy – drunk on unfettered power and other people’s money so many of these so-called public servants are almost completely out of touch with the real world. And if there’s anyone left in this leviathan with a conscience, and they become a whistleblower, the rest of the pack tear them to pieces, mercilessly destroying them.
- The country’s economic advantage of cheap power (from in-country resources) has been carelessly thrown away causing industry to lose confidence in the government and head offshore, while the elderly and poor are choosing between buying food and paying astronomical power bills.
Meanwhile the madness continues as Australia’s natural resources are being sold to our competitors so that they can have cheap power.
- Free speech is no longer allowed in what has become a truly Orwellian country where anyone attempting to speak about the unspeakable (ie the truth) they receive the same treatment as mentioned above. To voice an opinion that is different to the politically correct is ‘verboten’, and ugly accusations fly.
In some parts of the country anyone with the gumption to attempt to stimulate debate about some of the key issues concerning the general population is charged tens of thousands of dollars by police to protect them from the baying mob. Why? Because they are causing trouble by speaking the truth.
- Kindergarten children are being taught about their sexuality and gender choices – a sinister ‘grooming’ for which their hapless parents pay exorbitant childcare fees (heavily subsidised by the government).
- Tough-minded, resilient people of the land, many third, fourth or fifth generation farmers or graziers, the lifeblood of the nation, are on their knees. Many parts of the country have been suffering such severe drought conditions (up to 7 years) that the suicide rate amongst these normally tough, resilient people has reached 2-3 per week.
First forecasts for spring point to ‘intensification’ of dry conditions
The drought savaging farms across much of eastern Australia is likely to intensify in coming months, with odds favouring a continuation of below-average rain and warmer-than-normal temperatures.
Source: Peter Hannam: 16.8.2018: https://www.smh.com.au/environment/weather/first-forecasts-for-spring-point-to-intensification-of-dry-conditions-20180816-p4zxru.html
- ‘Green’ policies developed by people ignorant to the practicalities of caring for the land have led to fierce bushfires of an intensity not seen when knowledgeable people managed it.
‘Gobsmacked’: 600 firefighters battle winter bushfires in NSW
Source: Rachel Clun, Jenny Noyes with AAP, Bega News: 16.8.2018: https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/gobsmacked-500-firefighters-battle-bushfires-in-nsw-20180816-p4zxqa.html
‘It’s all bad’: Earliest total fire bans on record an ominous sign
Source: Peter Hannam: 15.8.2018: https://www.smh.com.au/environment/weather/it-s-all-bad-earliest-total-fire-bans-on-record-an-ominous-sign-20180815-p4zxn8.html
Bushfire threatening homes on NSW south coast to ‘burn for days’
Source: Megan Gorrey, Peter Hannam, Jenny Noyes with Emily Barton, Milton-Ulladulla Times: 15.8.2018: https:// https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/bushfire-threatens-homes-near-ulladulla-on-nsw-south-coast-20180815-p4zxk1.html
- Infrastructure is falling apart while government flood the country with migrants who can’t / won’t assimilate because of cultural differences that so contract ‘western civilisation’ and it’s values that the chasm is too great to close. And the welfare burden grows ever heavier upon the back of the long suffering and ever shrinking group of workers bow under the weight of their tax.
- The Royal Commission into finance – banking, superannuation, financial planning, associated insurance etc. etc. has shone some light into the dark recesses of these so-called services. What has been revealed is so shocking that it almost beggars belief!
- Banking executives knowingly robbing the dead, charging for services never provided – and thinking it’s quite acceptable to do so. After all it’s about profits – isn’t it?
- Australian Superannuation funds (the fourth largest pile of money in the world) are being plundered by fee gouging managers and incompetent trustees and boards.
- Government ‘watchdogs’ investigate, discover many breaches and do nothing about them.
Like the frog that is happy to be put into a water-filled pot and is having a leisurely swim, so doesn’t notice the gradual rise of water temperature until it’s too late – he’s been cooked!
We can ignore the disintegration. At our peril!
Some introspection, a glance or two into the mirror – some repentance, is a little uncomfortable, but the alternative is far, far worse!
Individual and collective change is coming – one way or another.
So why not be pro-active?
Check the facts for yourself – after all you, like all the rest of us will be impacted – big time!
Lobby your local servant = member of parliament (Who swore to uphold the laws ‘so help me God’).
Help others to jump out of that pot of water that’s simmering….